Warmworld FFC 30/60 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Warmworld FFC 30/60 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||87.5%|
|Output (kW)||10.3 - 17.0|
|Boiler ID||GC No 41.555.15|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - current|
The Warmworld FFC 30/60 is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 87.5%.
The FFC 30/60 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 17.0kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Warmworld Boilers to the FFC 30/60
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Warmworld FFC 65/80 - 86.5% Efficient
- Warmworld Warmworld HE 50 - 85.1% Efficient
- Warmworld Warmworld HE 70/80 - 84.7% Efficient
- Warmworld Warmworld HE 40 - 84.4% Efficient
- Warmworld Warmworld HE 30 - 84.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient