Ariston Microgenus 27 MFFI Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ariston Microgenus 27 MFFI Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.2%|
|Model||Microgenus 27 MFFI|
|Output (kW)||27.8 - 27.8|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 47-116-15|
|Manufactured From/To||1999 - 2007|
The Ariston Microgenus 27 MFFI is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.2%.
The Microgenus 27 MFFI is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 27.8kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ariston Boilers to the Microgenus 27 MFFI
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ariston Microgenus 23 MFFI - 80.3% Efficient
- Ariston Clas 24 FF - 80.3% Efficient
- Ariston Intesa TP 23 MFFI - 80.2% Efficient
- Ariston Microgenus II 24 MFFI - 80.2% Efficient
- Ariston Microcombi 23 MFFI - 80.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient