Ariston Microgenus 23 MFFI Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ariston Microgenus 23 MFFI Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.3%|
|Model||Microgenus 23 MFFI|
|Output (kW)||23.8 - 23.8|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 47-116-14|
|Manufactured From/To||1999 - 2007|
The Ariston Microgenus 23 MFFI is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.3%.
The Microgenus 23 MFFI is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23.8kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ariston Boilers to the Microgenus 23 MFFI
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ariston Clas 24 FF - 80.3% Efficient
- Ariston Intesa TP 23 MFFI - 80.2% Efficient
- Ariston Microgenus 27 MFFI - 80.2% Efficient
- Ariston Microgenus II 24 MFFI - 80.2% Efficient
- Ariston Microcombi 23 MFFI - 80.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient