Biasi Riva 24SR Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Biasi Riva 24SR Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.4%|
|Output (kW)||24 - 24|
|Manufactured From/To||1999 - 2003|
The Biasi Riva 24SR is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.4%.
The Riva 24SR is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Biasi Boilers to the Riva 24SR
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Biasi 24SR - 78.4% Efficient
- Biasi Garda M90F. 28SR - 78.4% Efficient
- Biasi Riva Plus M90D.28SR - 78.4% Efficient
- Biasi Garda M90F. 24SR - 78.3% Efficient
- Biasi Riva Plus M90D.24SR - 78.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient