Vokera Mynute 14e Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Vokera Mynute 14e Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||79.1%|
|Output (kW)||8.4 - 15.40|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - 2010|
The Vokera Mynute 14e is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 79.1%.
The Mynute 14e is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 15.40kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Vokera Boilers to the Mynute 14e
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vokera Mynute 35e - 80.4% Efficient
- Vokera Mynute 24M - 80.1% Efficient
- Vokera Mynute 16e - 79.6% Efficient
- Vokera Mynute 12e - 79.2% Efficient
- Vokera Mynute 28e - 78.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient