Worcester Bosch/British Gas ICC2 ZWBR 11-37A Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester Bosch/British Gas ICC2 ZWBR 11-37A Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.3%|
|Model||Bosch/British Gas ICC2 ZWBR 11-37A|
|Output (kW)||37.1 - 37.1|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - 2003|
The Worcester Bosch/British Gas ICC2 ZWBR 11-37A is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.3%.
The Bosch/British Gas ICC2 ZWBR 11-37A is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 37.1kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Bosch/British Gas ICC2 ZWBR 11-37A
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 - 91% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Highflow 550 CDi - 90.8% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 CDi - 90.8% Efficient
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar ZWBR 7-25A - 90.7% Efficient
- Worcester Bosch/British Gas CC1 ZWB 7-29A - 90.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient