Grant Multipass System 70-90 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Grant Multipass System 70-90 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||85.7%|
|Model||Multipass System 70-90|
|Output (kW)||20.52 - 26.37|
|Manufactured From/To||1998 - current|
The Grant Multipass System 70-90 is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 85.7%.
The Multipass System 70-90 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 26.37kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Grant Boilers to the Multipass System 70-90
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Grant Multipass Boilerhouse 110-140 - 85.7% Efficient
- Grant Multipass Boilerhouse 70-90 - 85.7% Efficient
- Grant Multipass Kitchen 70-90 - 85.7% Efficient
- Grant Multipass Boilerhouse 90-110 - 85.7% Efficient
- Grant Multipass System 50-70 - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient