Boulter Camray 5 Combi 90A Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Boulter Camray 5 Combi 90A Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||82.3%|
|Model||Camray 5 Combi 90A|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||26.4 - 26.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - current|
The Boulter Camray 5 Combi 90A is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 82.3%.
The Camray 5 Combi 90A is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 26.4kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Boulter Boilers to the Camray 5 Combi 90A
(Non-Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 55 - 82.9% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 90BE - 82.4% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi 70A - 82.3% Efficient
- Boulter Bonus Combi 90A - 82.2% Efficient
- Boulter Camray 5 Combi - 81.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Combipac C20kW - 92% Efficient