Halstead Wickes Combi 102 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Halstead Wickes Combi 102 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.6%|
|Model||Wickes Combi 102|
|Output (kW)||30 - 30|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - current|
The Halstead Wickes Combi 102 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.6%.
The Wickes Combi 102 is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 30kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Halstead Boilers to the Wickes Combi 102
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Halstead Finest fx - 79.3% Efficient
- Halstead Finest Gold fgx - 79.3% Efficient
- Halstead Finest Platinum - 78.7% Efficient
- Halstead Ace High - 78.6% Efficient
- Halstead Ace acl - 78.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient