Geminox THR 5-25S Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Geminox THR 5-25S Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.4%|
|Output (kW)||25.6 - 25.6|
|Manufactured From/To||1996 - 2006|
The Geminox THR 5-25S is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.4%.
The THR 5-25S is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 25.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Geminox Boilers to the THR 5-25S
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Geminox THR 5-25 M75 - 90.6% Efficient
- Geminox THI 2-13 M75 V - 90.4% Efficient
- Geminox THI 5-25S - 90.4% Efficient
- Geminox THI 5-25 M75 - 90.4% Efficient
- Geminox THR 5-25SEP - 90.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient