Radiant RMAS 24 E Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Radiant RMAS 24 E Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.1%|
|Model||RMAS 24 E|
|Output (kW)||29.8 - 29.8|
|Boiler ID||CE 0063AQ6415|
|Manufactured From/To||1997 - current|
The Radiant RMAS 24 E is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.1%.
The RMAS 24 E is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 29.8kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Radiant Boilers to the RMAS 24 E
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Radiant RBA CS 30/100 - 81.1% Efficient
- Radiant RMAS 21 E/3S - 80.9% Efficient
- Radiant RBA CS 30 - 80.8% Efficient
- Radiant RMAS 30 E - 80.7% Efficient
- Radiant RMAS 21 E NOx - 80.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient