Radiant RS 24 E Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Radiant RS 24 E Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||77.7%|
|Model||RS 24 E|
|Output (kW)||29.8 - 29.8|
|Boiler ID||CE 0063AQ6415|
|Manufactured From/To||1997 - 2002|
The Radiant RS 24 E is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 77.7%.
The RS 24 E is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 29.8kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Radiant Boilers to the RS 24 E
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Radiant RS 21 E/3S - 80.4% Efficient
- Radiant RS 30 E - 80.2% Efficient
- Radiant RS 21 E NOx - 79.8% Efficient
- Radiant RS 24 E Midy - 79.4% Efficient
- Radiant RS 20 E - 78.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient