Fonderie Sime Superior 60 MK.II Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Fonderie Sime Superior 60 MK.II Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||75.7%|
|Manufacturer||Fonderie Sime Boilers|
|Model||Superior 60 MK.II|
|Output (kW)||14.4 - 17.7|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - current|
The Fonderie Sime Superior 60 MK.II is an 'E' rated boiler with an efficiency of 75.7%.
The Superior 60 MK.II is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 17.7kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'E' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Fonderie Sime Boilers to the Superior 60 MK.II
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fonderie Sime Format System 24TS - 80.4% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format System 35TS - 80.4% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format System 30TS - 80.4% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime RX 48 CE iono - 79.9% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime RX 55 CE iono - 79.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient