Worcester Greenstar HE 12/22 RS Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester Greenstar HE 12/22 RS Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.7%|
|Model||Greenstar HE 12/22 RS|
|Output (kW)||14.1 - 21.1|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - current|
The Worcester Greenstar HE 12/22 RS is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.7%.
The Greenstar HE 12/22 RS is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 21.1kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Greenstar HE 12/22 RS
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Greenstar Camray System 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Camray 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Camray Utility System 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Camray External System 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Camray Utility 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient