Ideal Classic FF 380 P LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ideal Classic FF 380 P Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||79.9%|
|Model||Classic FF 380 P|
|Output (kW)||23.5 - 23.5|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 41 392 08|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - current|
The Ideal Classic FF 380 P is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 79.9%.
The Classic FF 380 P is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.5kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ideal Boilers to the Classic FF 380 P
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ideal Classic FF 350 P - 81.8% Efficient
- Ideal Classic FF250P - 81.7% Efficient
- Ideal Classic LX FF250P - 81.7% Efficient
- Ideal Classic FF 360 P - 80.2% Efficient
- Ideal Classic LX FF260P - 78.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient