Ideal Classic FF 380 P LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ideal Classic FF 380 P Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||79.9%|
|Model||Classic FF 380 P|
|Output (kW)||23.5 - 23.5|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 41 392 08|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - current|
The Ideal Classic FF 380 P is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 79.9%.
The Classic FF 380 P is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.5kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ideal Boilers to the Classic FF 380 P
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ideal Classic FF 350 P - 81.8% Efficient
- Ideal Classic FF250P - 81.7% Efficient
- Ideal Classic LX FF250P - 81.7% Efficient
- Ideal Classic FF 360 P - 80.2% Efficient
- Ideal Classic LX FF260P - 78.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient