Potterton Powermax HE 85 CP Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Potterton Powermax HE 85 CP Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.5%|
|Model||Powermax HE 85 CP|
|Output (kW)||24.0 - 24.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - 2010|
The Potterton Powermax HE 85 CP is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.5%.
The Powermax HE 85 CP is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.0kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Potterton Boilers to the Powermax HE 85 CP
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton Promax Combi 33 HE Plus A - 91.1% Efficient
- Potterton Gold 28 HE A - 91.1% Efficient
- Potterton Heatmax Combi 28 HE - 91.1% Efficient
- Potterton Titanium 40 - 91.1% Efficient
- Potterton Heatmax Combi 33 HE - 91.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient