Ferroli Sigma 60-100 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Ferroli Sigma 60-100 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.3%|
|Output (kW)||17.9 - 29.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - 2005|
The Ferroli Sigma 60-100 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.3%.
The Sigma 60-100 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 29.3kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ferroli Boilers to the Sigma 60-100
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ferroli SYS 10-23 - 78.9% Efficient
- Ferroli Sigma 20-40 - 78.2% Efficient
- Ferroli Sigma 40-60 - 78.1% Efficient
- Ferroli Tempra 30 - 78.1% Efficient
- Ferroli Tempra 12 - 78.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient