Potterton Statesman 45/50L Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton Statesman 45/50L Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||85.7%|
|Output (kW)||13 - 15|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - 2007|
The Potterton Statesman 45/50L is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 85.7%.
The Statesman 45/50L is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 15kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Potterton Boilers to the Statesman 45/50L
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton Statesman 50/70L - 85.7% Efficient
- Potterton Statesman Utility 130/150L - 85.7% Efficient
- Potterton Statesman Utility 50/70L - 85.7% Efficient
- Potterton Statesman 70/90L - 85.3% Efficient
- Potterton Statesman Utility 70/90L - 85.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient