Glow-worm 54/4 BBU Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Glow-worm 54/4 BBU Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.9%|
|Output (kW)||13.19 - 15.83|
|Boiler ID||44 047 05|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - 2003|
The Glow-worm 54/4 BBU is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.9%.
The 54/4 BBU is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 15.83kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Glow-worm Boilers to the 54/4 BBU
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Glow-worm Hideaway 100CFF - 79.9% Efficient
- Glow-worm Hideaway 100BFF - 79.9% Efficient
- Glow-worm 30 si - 79.7% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultimate 30FF - 79.7% Efficient
- Glow-worm Compact 60 System A - 79.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient