Ariston Ecogenus 24 RFFI System Mk2 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ariston Ecogenus 24 RFFI System Mk2 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||89.8%|
|Model||Ecogenus 24 RFFI System Mk2|
|Output (kW)||24.5 - 24.5|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 41-116-03|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - 2003|
The Ariston Ecogenus 24 RFFI System Mk2 is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 89.8%.
The Ecogenus 24 RFFI System Mk2 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24.5kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ariston Boilers to the Ecogenus 24 RFFI System Mk2
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ariston ACO 27 RFFI - 90.5% Efficient
- Ariston Ecosystem 27 RFFI microCONDENS Series - 90.5% Efficient
- Ariston ACO 32 RFFI - 90.5% Efficient
- Ariston Clas HE 24 System - 90.4% Efficient
- Ariston Genus HE System 30 - 90.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient