Halstead Best 60 P LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Halstead Best 60 P Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.0%|
|Model||Best 60 P|
|Output (kW)||0 - 19.8|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - 2006|
The Halstead Best 60 P is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.0%.
The Best 60 P is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 19.8kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Halstead Boilers to the Best 60 P
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Halstead Hero 60 - 80.9% Efficient
- Halstead Hero 40 - 80.4% Efficient
- Halstead Best 40 P - 80.4% Efficient
- Halstead Best 40 - 77.4% Efficient
- Halstead Best 60 - 76.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient