Worcester Danesmoor Utility 20/25-R00-GB-L Utility Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Worcester Danesmoor Utility 20/25-R00-GB-L Utility Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||85.3%|
|Model||Danesmoor Utility 20/25-R00-GB-L Utility|
|Output (kW)||20 - 25|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - current|
The Worcester Danesmoor Utility 20/25-R00-GB-L Utility is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 85.3%.
The Danesmoor Utility 20/25-R00-GB-L Utility is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 25kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Danesmoor Utility 20/25-R00-GB-L Utility
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Danesmoor FS 12-18 - 85.7% Efficient
- Worcester Danesmoor FS 18-25 - 85.7% Efficient
- Worcester Danesmoor System 15.19.OSO - 85.5% Efficient
- Worcester Danesmoor Utility 15/19.OOO - 85.5% Efficient
- Worcester Danesmoor Utility 15/19.ROO - 85.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient