Baxi Solo 3 PFL 80 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Baxi Solo 3 PFL 80 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||79.1%|
|Model||Solo 3 PFL 80|
|Output (kW)||23.44 - 23.44|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 41-075-30|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - 2010|
The Baxi Solo 3 PFL 80 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 79.1%.
The Solo 3 PFL 80 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.44kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Baxi Boilers to the Solo 3 PFL 80
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Solo 3 PFL System 30 - 79.4% Efficient
- Baxi Solo 3 PFL 30 - 79.4% Efficient
- Baxi System 35/60 - 78.8% Efficient
- Baxi Solo 3 PFL System 80 - 78.7% Efficient
- Baxi Solo 3 PFL System 60 - 78.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient