Warmflow System Whitebird 50/70 SWB Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Warmflow System Whitebird 50/70 SWB Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||85.1%|
|Model||System Whitebird 50/70 SWB|
|Output (kW)||14.65 - 20.52|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - 2006|
The Warmflow System Whitebird 50/70 SWB is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 85.1%.
The System Whitebird 50/70 SWB is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 20.52kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Warmflow Boilers to the System Whitebird 50/70 SWB
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Warmflow 50/70 Bluebird - 85.6% Efficient
- Warmflow Kabin Pak KP90 - 85.6% Efficient
- Warmflow 120/150 Bluebird - 85.6% Efficient
- Warmflow Utility U90 - 85.6% Efficient
- Warmflow Boilerhouse B1 - 85.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient