Warmflow Combi 70/90 Combi Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Warmflow Combi 70/90 Combi Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||82.2%|
|Model||Combi 70/90 Combi|
|Output (kW)||20.52 - 26.38|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - 2007|
The Warmflow Combi 70/90 Combi is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 82.2%.
The Combi 70/90 Combi is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 26.38kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Warmflow Boilers to the Combi 70/90 Combi
(Non-Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Warmflow Kabin Pak KC90 - 82.8% Efficient
- Warmflow Utility UC90 - 82.8% Efficient
- Warmflow Combi 70/90 Kabin Pak - 82.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient