Worcester 26 CDi Xtra RSF LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester 26 CDi Xtra RSF Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||86.8%|
|Model||26 CDi Xtra RSF|
|Output (kW)||26 - 26|
|Boiler ID||47 311 42|
|Manufactured From/To||1998 - current|
The Worcester 26 CDi Xtra RSF is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 86.8%.
The 26 CDi Xtra RSF is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 26kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the 26 CDi Xtra RSF
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Greenstar 28 CDi Compact - 92.6% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 30 Si Compact - 92.6% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 25 Si Compact - 92.6% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 32 CDi Compact - 92.6% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 36 CDi Compact - 92.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient