Vaillant Ecomax 618/2E LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Vaillant Ecomax 618/2E Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.4%|
|Output (kW)||18.4 - 18.4|
|Boiler ID||VU GB 196/2E-C|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - 2010|
The Vaillant Ecomax 618/2E is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.4%.
The Ecomax 618/2E is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 18.4kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Vaillant Boilers to the Ecomax 618/2E
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 618 VU GB 186/5-5 - 92.7% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecomax 635 E - 92.6% Efficient
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 630 VU GB 306/5-5 - 92.5% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecomax 613/2E - 92.4% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 618 LPG - 92.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient