Worcester 28 CDi - L RSF LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester 28 CDi - L RSF Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.7%|
|Model||28 CDi - L RSF|
|Output (kW)||24 - 24|
|Boiler ID||47 311 35|
|Manufactured From/To||1997 - current|
The Worcester 28 CDi - L RSF is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.7%.
The 28 CDi - L RSF is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the 28 CDi - L RSF
(Non-Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester 28i Junior - 81.7% Efficient
- Worcester 28 Si RSF - 81.4% Efficient
- Worcester 25 Si - L RSF - 81.1% Efficient
- Worcester 25 Si RSF - 81.1% Efficient
- Worcester 25Si - LL RSF - 81.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient