Fonderie Sime Planet Super 4 F.S. Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Fonderie Sime Planet Super 4 F.S. Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.5%|
|Manufacturer||Fonderie Sime Boilers|
|Model||Planet Super 4 F.S.|
|Output (kW)||29.0 - 29.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Fonderie Sime Planet Super 4 F.S. is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.5%.
The Planet Super 4 F.S. is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 29.0kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Fonderie Sime Boilers to the Planet Super 4 F.S.
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fonderie Sime Planet Super 4 W.M - 80.7% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format 110 C TS - 80.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format 100 C TS - 80.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format 80 C TS - 80.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Super 90 MK.II - 79.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient