Fonderie Sime Friendly Format 80 E LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Fonderie Sime Friendly Format 80 E Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.1%|
|Manufacturer||Fonderie Sime Boilers|
|Model||Friendly Format 80 E|
|Output (kW)||23.7 - 23.7|
|Manufactured From/To||1998 - current|
The Fonderie Sime Friendly Format 80 E is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.1%.
The Friendly Format 80 E is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23.7kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Fonderie Sime Boilers to the Friendly Format 80 E
(Non-Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fonderie Sime Planet Super 4 W.M.. - 82.6% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Planet Super 4 F.S. - 82.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format 80 C TS LPG - 82.2% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format 110 C TS LPG - 82.2% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format 100 C TS LPG - 82.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient