Ideal Mini C24 24kW Combi Boiler Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ideal Mini C24 24kW Combi Boiler Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.2%|
|Model||Mini C24 24kW Combi Boiler|
|Output (kW)||24.3 - 24.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Ideal Mini C24 24kW Combi Boiler is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.2%.
The Mini C24 24kW Combi Boiler is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.3kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ideal Boilers to the Mini C24 24kW Combi Boiler
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ideal Response 100 - 79.4% Efficient
- Ideal Response 120 - 79.4% Efficient
- Ideal Response 80 - 79.3% Efficient
- Ideal C 95FF - 78.5% Efficient
- Ideal C 80FF - 78.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient