Fonderie Sime Superior 80 Ci Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Fonderie Sime Superior 80 Ci Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.6%|
|Manufacturer||Fonderie Sime Boilers|
|Model||Superior 80 Ci|
|Output (kW)||17.6 - 23.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Fonderie Sime Superior 80 Ci is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.6%.
The Superior 80 Ci is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.4kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Fonderie Sime Boilers to the Superior 80 Ci
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fonderie Sime Format System 24TS - 80.4% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format System 35TS - 80.4% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format System 30TS - 80.4% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime RX 48 CE iono - 79.9% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime RX 55 CE iono - 79.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient