Biasi Garda M90F. 24SR Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Biasi Garda M90F. 24SR Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.3%|
|Model||Garda M90F. 24SR|
|Output (kW)||24.3 - 24.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - 2007|
The Biasi Garda M90F. 24SR is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.3%.
The Garda M90F. 24SR is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24.3kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Biasi Boilers to the Garda M90F. 24SR
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Biasi 24SR - 78.4% Efficient
- Biasi Riva 24SR - 78.4% Efficient
- Biasi Garda M90F. 28SR - 78.4% Efficient
- Biasi Riva Plus M90D.28SR - 78.4% Efficient
- Biasi Riva Plus M90D.24SR - 78.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient