Worcester 26 CDi Xtra RSF - L Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester 26 CDi Xtra RSF - L Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||87.1%|
|Model||26 CDi Xtra RSF - L|
|Output (kW)||26 - 26|
|Boiler ID||47 311 41|
|Manufactured From/To||1998 - current|
The Worcester 26 CDi Xtra RSF - L is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 87.1%.
The 26 CDi Xtra RSF - L is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 26kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the 26 CDi Xtra RSF - L
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 - 91% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Highflow 550 CDi - 90.8% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 CDi - 90.8% Efficient
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar ZWBR 7-25A - 90.7% Efficient
- Worcester Bosch/British Gas CC1 ZWB 7-29A - 90.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient