Sile SpA SuperRapida 26 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Sile SpA SuperRapida 26 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.7%|
|Manufacturer||Sile SpA Boilers|
|Output (kW)||28 - 28|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - current|
The Sile SpA SuperRapida 26 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.7%.
The SuperRapida 26 is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 28kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Sile SpA Boilers to the SuperRapida 26
(Non-Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sile SpA Turbinox 25 BI - 81.6% Efficient
- Sile SpA SuperRapida 31 - 81.4% Efficient
- Sile SpA Turbinox 30 - 81.1% Efficient
- Sile SpA Turbinox 21 BI - 80.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient