Sile SpA SuperRapida 26 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Sile SpA SuperRapida 26 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.7%|
|Manufacturer||Sile SpA Boilers|
|Output (kW)||28 - 28|
|Manufactured From/To||Unknown - current|
The Sile SpA SuperRapida 26 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.7%.
The SuperRapida 26 is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 28kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Sile SpA Boilers to the SuperRapida 26
(Non-Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sile SpA Turbinox 25 BI - 81.6% Efficient
- Sile SpA SuperRapida 31 - 81.4% Efficient
- Sile SpA Turbinox 30 - 81.1% Efficient
- Sile SpA Turbinox 21 BI - 80.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient