Ravenheat CSI System A T LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Ravenheat CSI System A T Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.7%|
|Model||CSI System A T|
|Output (kW)||22.3 - 22.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Ravenheat CSI System A T is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.7%.
The CSI System A T is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 22.3kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ravenheat Boilers to the CSI System A T
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ravenheat CSI System A - 92.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat HE System A T LPG - 92.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat HE System A LPG - 92.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat CSI 150 System T Low Nox - 92.2% Efficient
- Ravenheat CSI Primary A - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient