Ravenheat CSI Primary A LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ravenheat CSI Primary A Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.2%|
|Model||CSI Primary A|
|Output (kW)||10.6 - 22.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Ravenheat CSI Primary A is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.2%.
The CSI Primary A is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 22.3kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ravenheat Boilers to the CSI Primary A
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ravenheat CSI System A T - 92.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat CSI System A - 92.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat HE System A T LPG - 92.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat HE System A LPG - 92.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat CSI 150 System T Low Nox - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient