Halstead Hero 40 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Halstead Hero 40 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.4%|
|Output (kW)||11.72 - 11.72|
|Boiler ID||HRP 40|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - 2006|
The Halstead Hero 40 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.4%.
The Hero 40 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 11.72kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Halstead Boilers to the Hero 40
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Halstead Best 60 P - 81.0% Efficient
- Halstead Hero 60 - 80.9% Efficient
- Halstead Best 40 P - 80.4% Efficient
- Halstead Best 40 - 77.4% Efficient
- Halstead Best 60 - 76.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient