Fonderie Sime Format System 24 EI LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Fonderie Sime Format System 24 EI Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.9%|
|Manufacturer||Fonderie Sime Boilers|
|Model||Format System 24 EI|
|Output (kW)||23.4 - 23.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Fonderie Sime Format System 24 EI is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.9%.
The Format System 24 EI is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.4kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Fonderie Sime Boilers to the Format System 24 EI
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fonderie Sime Format System 30TS LPG - 82.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format System 24TS LPG - 82.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format System 35TS LPG - 82.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime RX 55 CE IONO - 81.8% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime RX 48 CE IONO - 81.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient