Fonderie Sime Format System 24 EI LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Fonderie Sime Format System 24 EI Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.9%|
|Manufacturer||Fonderie Sime Boilers|
|Model||Format System 24 EI|
|Output (kW)||23.4 - 23.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Fonderie Sime Format System 24 EI is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.9%.
The Format System 24 EI is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.4kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Fonderie Sime Boilers to the Format System 24 EI
(Non-Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fonderie Sime Format System 30TS LPG - 82.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format System 24TS LPG - 82.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format System 35TS LPG - 82.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime RX 55 CE IONO - 81.8% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime RX 48 CE IONO - 81.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient