Sile SpA Turbinox 25 BI Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Sile SpA Turbinox 25 BI Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.2%|
|Manufacturer||Sile SpA Boilers|
|Model||Turbinox 25 BI|
|Output (kW)||26.50 - 26.50|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Sile SpA Turbinox 25 BI is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.2%.
The Turbinox 25 BI is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 26.50kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Sile SpA Boilers to the Turbinox 25 BI
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sile SpA SuperRapida 26 - 79.8% Efficient
- Sile SpA Turbinox 21 BI - 79.7% Efficient
- Sile SpA SuperRapida 22 - 79.7% Efficient
- Sile SpA SuperRapida 31 - 79.6% Efficient
- Sile SpA Turbinox 30 - 79.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient