Sile SpA Turbinox 21 BI Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Sile SpA Turbinox 21 BI Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||79.7%|
|Manufacturer||Sile SpA Boilers|
|Model||Turbinox 21 BI|
|Output (kW)||23.50 - 23.50|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Sile SpA Turbinox 21 BI is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 79.7%.
The Turbinox 21 BI is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23.50kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Sile SpA Boilers to the Turbinox 21 BI
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sile SpA Turbinox 25 BI - 80.2% Efficient
- Sile SpA SuperRapida 26 - 79.8% Efficient
- Sile SpA SuperRapida 22 - 79.7% Efficient
- Sile SpA SuperRapida 31 - 79.6% Efficient
- Sile SpA Turbinox 30 - 79.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient