Worcester 24i Junior Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Worcester 24i Junior Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78%|
|Output (kW)||23.5 - 23.5|
|Boiler ID||GC no 47 311 69|
|Manufactured From/To||2003 - current|
The Worcester 24i Junior is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78%.
The 24i Junior is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23.5kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the 24i Junior
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Highflow 400 Electronic BF BF - 80.0% Efficient
- Worcester 24 Cdi BF - 79.4% Efficient
- Worcester Highflow 400 RSF - 79.2% Efficient
- Worcester 35 Cdi RSF - 78.9% Efficient
- Worcester 28 LE RSF - 78.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient