Radiant RSF 30 E Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Radiant RSF 30 E Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.1%|
|Model||RSF 30 E|
|Output (kW)||31.90 - 31.90|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The Radiant RSF 30 E is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.1%.
The RSF 30 E is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 31.90kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Radiant Boilers to the RSF 30 E
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Radiant RBA CS 30/100 - 81.1% Efficient
- Radiant RMAS 21 E/3S - 80.9% Efficient
- Radiant RBA CS 30 - 80.8% Efficient
- Radiant RMAS 30 E - 80.7% Efficient
- Radiant RMAS 21 E NOx - 80.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient