ATAG Blauwe Engel SHR 51T Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
ATAG Blauwe Engel SHR 51T Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||89.9%|
|Model||Blauwe Engel SHR 51T|
|Output (kW)||48.7 - 48.7|
|Manufactured From/To||1996 - 2003|
The ATAG Blauwe Engel SHR 51T is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 89.9%.
The Blauwe Engel SHR 51T is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 48.7kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar ATAG Boilers to the Blauwe Engel SHR 51T
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- ATAG A325EC X - 91.0% Efficient
- Atag A325C X - 91.0% Efficient
- ATAG Premier E-SHR 35T - 90.3% Efficient
- ATAG Blauwe Engel SHR 24T - 90.3% Efficient
- ATAG A325EC - 90.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient