Vokera Linea 730 Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Vokera Linea 730 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.3%|
|Output (kW)||30.1 - 30.1|
|Manufactured From/To||2003 - 2010|
The Vokera Linea 730 is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.3%.
The Linea 730 is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 30.1kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Vokera Boilers to the Linea 730
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vokera Linea 735 - 80.3% Efficient
- Vokera Linea 726 - 80.3% Efficient
- Vokera Compact 28 - 80.3% Efficient
- Vokera Compact 24 - 80.3% Efficient
- Vokera Linea Plus - 80.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient