Ravenheat Silver Star 29T LPG LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Ravenheat Silver Star 29T LPG Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.4%|
|Model||Silver Star 29T LPG|
|Output (kW)||29.0 - 29.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2003 - current|
The Ravenheat Silver Star 29T LPG is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.4%.
The Silver Star 29T LPG is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 29.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ravenheat Boilers to the Silver Star 29T LPG
(Non-Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ravenheat White Star 29 LPG - 81.4% Efficient
- Ravenheat Little Star LS 100 - 81.4% Efficient
- Ravenheat Little Star LS 100 T - 81.4% Efficient
- Ravenheat Silver Star 24 LPG - 81.4% Efficient
- Ravenheat Silver Star 24T LPG - 81.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient