IRSAP Ecogreen CWAI 32 M Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
IRSAP Ecogreen CWAI 32 M Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.3%|
|Model||Ecogreen CWAI 32 M|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||32.02 - 32.02|
|Manufactured From/To||2002 - current|
The IRSAP Ecogreen CWAI 32 M is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.3%.
The Ecogreen CWAI 32 M is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 32.02kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar IRSAP Boilers to the Ecogreen CWAI 32 M
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- IRSAP CWAS 32 M - 90.7% Efficient
- IRSAP Ecogreen CWAS 32 M - 90.7% Efficient
- IRSAP CWAS 24 M - 90.7% Efficient
- IRSAP Ecogreen CWAS 24 M - 90.7% Efficient
- IRSAP Ecogreen CWAI 24 M - 90.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient