Vokera Syntesi 29 LPG LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Vokera Syntesi 29 LPG Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||88.2%|
|Model||Syntesi 29 LPG|
|Output (kW)||28.0 - 28.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2003 - 2010|
The Vokera Syntesi 29 LPG is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 88.2%.
The Syntesi 29 LPG is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 28.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Vokera Boilers to the Syntesi 29 LPG
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vokera Hydra Hydra 26 LPG - 92.1% Efficient
- Vokera Linea HE 30HE LPG - 91.3% Efficient
- Vokera Linea HE 25HE LPG - 90.7% Efficient
- Vokera Linea HE 35HE LPG - 90.6% Efficient
- Vokera Syntesi 25 LPG - 89.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient