Vokera Syntesi 25 LPG LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Vokera Syntesi 25 LPG Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||89.6%|
|Model||Syntesi 25 LPG|
|Output (kW)||24.1 - 24.1|
|Manufactured From/To||2003 - 2010|
The Vokera Syntesi 25 LPG is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 89.6%.
The Syntesi 25 LPG is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.1kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Vokera Boilers to the Syntesi 25 LPG
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vokera Hydra Hydra 26 LPG - 92.1% Efficient
- Vokera Linea HE 30HE LPG - 91.3% Efficient
- Vokera Linea HE 25HE LPG - 90.7% Efficient
- Vokera Linea HE 35HE LPG - 90.6% Efficient
- Vokera Syntesi 35 LPG - 89.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient