Mistral CC2 - 7090 Condensing Combi Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Mistral CC2 - 7090 Condensing Combi Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||89.7%|
|Model||CC2 - 7090 Condensing Combi|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||20.5 - 26.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2003 - current|
The Mistral CC2 - 7090 Condensing Combi is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 89.7%.
The CC2 - 7090 Condensing Combi is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 26.3kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Mistral Boilers to the CC2 - 7090 Condensing Combi
(Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC3 27/35 - 91.3% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC2 20/27 - 91.3% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC1 15/20 - 91.3% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CC1 15/20 - 91.3% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC3 Plus 27/35 - 91.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient